Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I Said It Before, I'll Say It Again

IF YOU WANNA DO SOME GOOD IN THE WORLD AND GIVE YOUR EGO A STROKE, DO WHAT I'M DOING!!!!!!!!!  START A POLITICAL BLOG WITH LINKS TO ALL THE CRITICAL NEWS STORIES.   YOU WILL GET HITS, AND SOME PEOPLE MAKE MONEY DOING THIS, THOUGH I'M NOT ONE OF THEM.  PROMOTE YOURSELF ON FACEBOOK, OR WHATEVER FOR EVEN MORE EXPOSURE, AND YOU'LL GET A STEADY READERSHIP AND MAYBE BECOME FAMOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My own personal nightmare, that last sentence.  You'll never know me from this blog.  Only the work related to this blog.  I've done other stuff, but even there; no one will know me.  Just my work.

Again, I may be outta here in a few weeks, or a few months.  I don't know.  It depends on my um. . .uh. . .don't know what to call him.  A common cause dude I'm working with, who's a lot nicer than I.  I'm just trying to get more people to join the information spreading, and maybe some good ideas will actually catch on and people will start doing them in mass.  Like boycotting the worst of the corporations?  Doing what's right, instead of following the herd?  THINKING FOR YOURSELF?????!!!!!!!!

I hear it's a growing trend, though it grows too slowly.  Hopefully the concept will grow in geometric proportions?  More people do seem to be waking up, and wanting change for the better.  A cooperative society as opposed to a competitive society?  And maybe something more humane for the other life forms, plants included?

Those christmas tree harvests just kill me.

NOW GET OUTTA MY FACE!!!!!!!!!