Thursday, May 31, 2012

Before Vaccinating Your Crotch Dropping(s), Have Your Doctor Sign This Form

It's in the link, and see what happens.

http://www.naturalnews.com/036006_vaccination_doctor_form.html

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Despite the fact I personally like crotch droppings about as much as blood pudding and kidney pie, I believe they should simply not be had, but if they're here already; it's not like you can shoot 'em.  (Thank you, Ted Turner; though my words do not match exactly.)  I mean, if you're stupid enough to have one of these balls and chains, the least you can do is what's best for them.

Damn breeders.

And if it ever does become legal here to consume them, I would prefer my chow untainted.

Man, you know how long it's been since I had a good pork roa. . .oh, never mind.