Monday, May 28, 2012

MEXICAN MOTHER YANKS OUT BOTH EYES OF 5 YEAR-OLD SON FOR REFUSING TO PARTICIPATE IN SATANIC RITUAL IN MEXICO CITY

http://www.concienciaradio.com/index_cr_english.htm

That's the site.  This is a May 24, 2012 article, and right now it's on top with quite a picture.  Later you will have to scroll down, and in a week or so, go to later pages then the archives.

Dayam!  If you're stupid enough to have progeny, I don't think they should be treated like this.  It's not very cost effective.  Well, unless momma can now sell him for taco or fajita meat.

Santaria, huh?  Catholicism X Orisha = Santaria.  Must be that Catholic influence.  HEY!  THE INQUISITION DAYS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE OVER, HUH?

So non sequitur a comment, but it's just something I HAD to type in.

Now what is it again about chicks being the gentle sex?

Ask the psychopath that was my way into the world.  Fuckin' bitch, cunt, piece of shite, whatever.

CHRISTL SPRINGBORN-HASIC/HASA-PISTORIA/PASTORE-KE----R, I'M GONNA CURSE YOU UNTIL THE END OF ETERNITY, YOU ARSEHOLE OF A VIRUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I HOPE THE NEXT TORNADO THAT HITS THE CAROLINAS WIPES YOUR CARTHAGE 'PROJECT' OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH!!!!!!!!!!

But thank you for being one of the influences for inspiring me to attempt suicide for the wrong reasons to get me on the um. . .right track.  You, and a couple of others.  But now, I just want never-ending revenge, and I have it.  It will continue long after I am no longer here.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Yes, in fact I do have unresolved issues.  And I'm going to enjoy them to the hilt for the rest of my sojourn in the Hell Hole, and probably longer.  Hate can be a lot of fun.)

                                                                   **********

Hm.  I would not call a 5 year old an infant.  If they were that old, they were too old to feed to the gods of Carthage.  There might be enough meat on them to feed a good size family for a holiday feast, though.  This story didn't translate right.