Sunday, May 27, 2012

Naked Man Allegedly Eating Victim's Face Shot And Killed By Miami Police

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/26/naked-man-eating-victims-face-killed-miami_n_1548359.html

And check out those comments at the end.  Quite entertaining to say the least.

Can you imagine yourself being in the news for something like this?!

And because of the title, this thang is gonna get hits in the double digits before 12 hours are up, right?

Reminds me of when I put a page of torture devices on some of my forums.  It got a huge number of hits due to the subject matter.  Tells you a lot about the human race.

Yes.  I was the one that posted it.  I'm about as morbid as they come.  Man, some of the looks I've gotten when I've described lingchi and scaphism (GOOGLE 'EM DAMMIT.  FUN READ, AND LINGCHI HAS GOOD PICTURES) to a clerk in the checkout line.  And if you do the same, don't forget the maniac smile and the gleam in your eye, like you can't wait to do it again; not to mention your "BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID" t-shirt.  You might even unnerve somebody.

Just remember.  If I was serious about any of this, I probably wouldn't be running loose in the streets.  You can take comfort in that.  Probably.  So far, anyway.