Monday, May 28, 2012

Police Brutality During Chicago NATO Summit

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/2187/074/Police_Brutality_During_Chicago_NATO_Summit.html

The day I can stop posting about this will probably be the day I die.

IF YOU'RE LAW ENFORCEMENT, WHY DON'T YOU ENFORCE THE LAW AND ARREST THE REAL CRIMINALS IN WASHINGTON DC???????  NOTE THE POST I DID EARLIER ON CIA DRUG RUNNING?  THEY'RE THE BIG FISH, BUT YOU'RE TOO CHICKEN-SHIT TO DO ANYTHING REAL, AND PREFER TO GO AFTER PEOPLE WHO ARE TRYING TO MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE, IN ADDITION TO NOT DEFENDING THEMSELVES AGAINST YOUR ATROCITIES!!!!!!!!

YOU'RE DOING YOURSELVES NO FAVOURS IN THE LONG TERM BY KEEPING THIS VILE SYSTEM IN PLACE FOR AS LONG AS YOU MINIONS AND YOUR MASTERS ARE TRYING TO.  I HOPE THE GOOD COPS WILL GET OFF EASY WHEN THE OPEN SEASON ANARCHY RULES, BUT BECAUSE OF YOU PSYCOPATHIC SADISTS; ANYTHING IN UNIFORM WILL PROBABLY BE A TARGET.  THINK ABOUT IT, IF YOU EVEN CAN THINK.

Or have you done too much msg, aspartame, sucralose, fluoride, and sodium benzoate to be able to do that anymore?

WHEN IT ALL FALLS APART, I WILL BE DANCING IN THE STREETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Provided I don't get taken out too early in the game, not that this would be a bad thing.

And a word to my readers.  FEED THE SYSTEM AS LITTLE AS POSSIBLE!  SPEND ONLY WHAT YOU HAVE TO, DRIVE ONLY WHEN YOU HAVE TO, AND DON'T GIVE THEM ONE CALORIE OF ENERGY THAT YOU DON'T HAVE TO.

Yeah, right.  I'm really gonna start a 'do nothing' revolution with the two or three readers a day this post is gonna get.

'DO COPS SHOOT CAGED GERBILS TOO?'