Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Cold People: What Makes Them That Way?

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/evolution-the-self/201105/cold-people-what-makes-them-way-part-1

Personally, I find having this sort of a personality quite useful.  Being a 'real' lone wolf?  Being psychologically self-contained?  I wouldn't have myself any other way.  It is most convenient being like this.  Gives me time to do things I want to do, and not waste that time on fellow mortal flotsam garbage.  The only good thing that worthless cunt of an incubator did for me is  talk me into this state of innate thinking.  Well, that and talking my sperm donor out of calling me 'Fatima'.  Not that I kept the name on my birth certificate anyway, but hey!

Yes, I do have a handful of friends.  We do a lot for each other and we all get along, but it's not a 'I NEED YOU TO BE THERE, OR I'LL DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'  It's more like comrades in arms.  We got a job to do, so let's DO IT!!!!!!  And two of us will be together beyond 'death do us part'.  We've been together for almost 18 years and never had one fight.  Probably because of how the relationship, or rather 'alliance' is.  It's platonic now, by the way.  Has been for most of our time together.  We also cut an album together that has never sold one copy, though it was fun to make.  It's now on the web for free, and it is doing well in ranking, but no; I'm not gonna tell you what it is.

Make it too easy to track me down, and I don't want to talk to you.  I just want you to read the blog, hopefully get to the blacklistednews.com list, get into hitting all the killer sites like rense.com, whatreallyhappened.com, which do a way better job of leading you to good links than this blog, and STAY OUT OF MY FACE, GODDESSDAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and wouldn't it be nice to post part #2, so you don't have to look for it in the upper right corner.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/evolution-the-self/201106/cold-people-what-makes-them-way-part-2

This is a two pager, so hit 'next' on the bottom.

You're welcome.