Monday, May 28, 2012

Arrested For Being Legally Topless

http://vimeo.com/42443299

Who cares?  She ain't a bad lookin' chick, and what's the deal?  It's just tits!  Everybody knows what they look like, and the only reason this happens is because it's illegal in so many places to begin with.  They don't care nearly so much in most of Europe.  I remember when I was still a young crotch droppings, I saw tons of topless chicks in magazines in Germany, and so what?  When I see tits, yeah; there is an aesthetic appreciation for some, but that's about it.

Rock on, Moira.

Yes, I did get a ton of hits on the face eating post.  Now I'm gonna get a ton more on this post for the day so a bunch of people can watch the video of a hot half nekkid chick.

YES I DID POST IT, BUT TRUST ME!!!!!!!  THE REASONS WERE POLITICAL!!!!!!

And I can just hear everyone's thoughts. Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.

Would I do it?  Well, I'm a bit pudgier than her; and a few who see me might be turned to stone at the moment, but yeah.  On a cloudy day if I'm mostly in the shade.  FOR POLITICAL REASONS!!!!!!  I'm usually in a work shirt, jeans, boots, and a visored cap since the sun gives me migraines.