Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Um. . .I'd Really Like To Know What Happened Here

http://boston.barstoolsports.com/around-barstool/there-is-zero-chance-the-picture-of-the-guy-who-got-his-face-eaten-floating-around-the-internet-is-real/

Shall I print it up and put it on the front door?

Oh, and if you want more, go to bestgore.com.

Yeah, I'm a chick; and so what of it?  I'm too obnoxious to be anything else, HUH????!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and they got some beheading videos on the site, too.  It's not nice to do it with a knife.

http://www.bestgore.com/beheading/video-of-incredibly-brutal-mexican-drug-cartel-beheadings/

¡Yo, Pedro! Necesito un fuego para la comida. ¡Tenemos porciones de carne!

(Yo, Pedro!  I need a fire for the meal.  We have lots of meat.)

I must admit I skipped around a bit.  I didn't watch it all the way through.  Too boring.  I mean watching a chick try to saw a guys head off with a knife is like watching the grass grow.

(Imagine saying that in front of a caged gerbil shooter.)


VIVA EL AZTLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or should I have made that decapitation video a separate post called, 'IT'S SATURDAY NIGHT, AND I AIN'T GOT NO BODY. . .'