Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Damn, Why Didn't I Eat More Fish?????!!!

TV: Incredibly, it takes this long for the truth to come out about radiation in California bluefin — “So people who have been eating tuna for the last half a year have been eating cesium?” (VIDEO)

http://enenews.com/tv-incredibly-takes-long-truth-about-radiation-california-tuna-people-eating-tuna-last-half-year-eating-cesium-video

I mean, come on!!!!!!  It's not just tuna.  It's EVERYTHING!!!!!!

Not that I'm gonna change my diet, but most of my seafood is slurping up the last bit of tuna that didn't come out of the can for the cats, or a sliver of salmon that I stole from the cats, or. . .I rarely buy fish or seafood for myself.  I don't eat a pound/1/2 kiligramme (roughly) a month.

Should I do conversions to metric/centigrade for the non u.s. readers?

Maybe here and there.

It's a bitch.  I've worked on both metric and u.s. made equipment, and I talk to. . .uh. . .e-mail more non- u.s. denizens than u.s.ians, so. . .

Oh well.  Maybe I'll get nuked by North Korea, if not Russia, China, or what have you.  Be faster, anyway.