Sunday, May 27, 2012

Our Troops do NOT Protect Our Freedom and We Should Stop Thanking Them for Doing So

http://www.bushstole04.com/fakewar/troops_stop_thanking.htm

I don't.  I'm not a fan of the military.  They and their resource wars are making a mess of the world.  They also have a crappy, destructive culture.  I've already posted stuff on intra-military rapes and such, not to mention the links to what they've done to various civilians in the wars.

I am sooooooo glad I was rejected for a self destructive past when I was a young idiot and wanted to join.  That was before the internet, though.  And I didn't have anyone to tell me different with a persuasive argument.  A former teacher telling me I wouldn't be happy in the military just didn't cut it.

Well, thank you for your effort, D. Moyer; wherever you are.  You were one of the best teachers I ever had, and one of the coolest people I ever knew.  Also the only one who ever threw a piece of chalk at me for the wise ass comment I yelled across the classroom in response for one of your questions.  See you again when I get there.