Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Is This For Real????????????

Bilderberg Survey: 1 Out of 33 People Have Heard of Bilderberg Group or 3.33%

http://theintelhub.com/2012/05/23/bilderberg-survey-1-out-of-33-people-have-heard-of-bilderberg-group-or-3-33/

Where was this survey taken?  Some Cajun county in the outback where they ain't gots no teevee?

Oh yeah.  They ain't gonna mention it on teevee.  Ya gotsta have innernet.  They mighta not invented dat dar yet in dem dar. . .

Oh why don't I just shut the fuck up, pickin' on dem dar po'. . .

ARE WE REALLY THAT STATISTACALLY UNINFORMED???????

Well, this post here ain't gonna reach hardly anybody.  I suppose I could put it on one of my political forums, but it's already on whatreallyhappened.com, and that's huge, so why bother with the piddly little forums I'm on?!

Anyways, thar's a good chance summin else maght post it thar whar Ah'm at, so. . .

Oh, I think I'll quit whilst I'm behind.