Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Ya Know, I MIght Even Develop A More Positive View On The Military, If Only. . .

If the troops were defending freedom, they'd be attacking the government

http://revolutionarypolitics.tv/video/viewVideo.php?video_id=18902

We shall see.  I mean the government treats the military like garbage, unless you're an officer.  And officers are vastly outnumbered.  They're also probably fragged way more than the media lets on, which is not at all.

An assumption on my part, I will admit.  I googled it, and didn't get any clear cut answer.  Could be.  If you really wanna know, google it yourself, and check out a couple of pages of links, not just the first one.

Oh man.  Just got interrupted by a phone call.  I ended it with telling the chick I had to get back to the kid in the cauldron.

Can't let 'er burn, ya know.  They're kinda hard to come by in this society.

(More sarcasm, of course.  You hope, at least, huh?  Hey, I gotta have some fun.)