Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Cute Stock Day

It was down over a hundred points, then at the 20 minutes or so it recovers like crazy to end at down 6.66 points.   I wasn't keeping close track on the time, but. . .   Does someone have a sense of humour, or what?  Can the plunge protection team get it down to an exact number?

Oh, probably; but who knows?  I was hoping for a total stock slaughter, yet there's always tomorrow.

It will happen.  I think it's way past due.  After all, it's only an illusion.  It wouldn't surprise me if this year makes 1929 look like a picnic.  Fine.  What ever.

By the way, this 666 thing.  We are a carbon based life form, and carbon atoms have 6 electrons, 6 protons, and 6 neutrons.  Is it a coincidence?  I think not.

They weren't stupid in the past.  They knew a lot, and they probably knew more than we knew today.  I know schools sure as Hell were harder way back then.  They also didn't have their food contaminated with all the vile toxins that muddle your head.  And all of history is wrong anyway, so what do we know?!