Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A Surreal Law Enforcement Tale

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/05/01/11486325-student-in-dea-custody-forgotten-without-food-or-water-for-days?lite

I hope the kid does sue, and I hope he does get millions.

Sheesh!

'DO COPS SHOOT CAGED GERBILS, TOO?'

Closest I can come up with right now in Spanish is:  Asesinos de Gerbillus enjaulado. Am currently having problems remembering how to say 'enjualado' from memory. I have to think a bit before I say it. If I weren't so damn asocial I'd try real hard to hunt down another Mexican or other south of the border bud, but I don't like sharing my time with anyone but my flat mate and the cats, these days. Then again, my flat mate and I have our own lives, we work together for mutual benefit, and though we do occasionally make nuisances of ourselves (more I than he), that doesn't happen too often. We have a ton of time to do what we want by ourselves, so. . .it works.