Monday, May 21, 2012

The Top 50 Excuses For Not Prepping

http://www.activistpost.com/2012/05/top-50-excuses-for-not-prepping.html

In reality, prepping where I am is pointless.  I'm in a flat, in a suburban area close to a really vile big city with very limited space and enough money to live OK, but not for anything extra.  We live in a place that is easily broken into, and there is also a decent chance it will be destroyed.  I don't have the resources to store a bunch of stuff.  I can't rent a public storage of questionable security, and I can't afford some place out in the boonies of also questionable security, and why should I even think about it?!

I HAVE SOMEPLACE I CAN GO THAT'S ALREADY ESTABLISHED.  The question is, will I be able to read the signs to get there before everything falls totally apart, or I won't be able to get there without a lot of discomfort, if I'll be able to get there at all.

But whatever.  Some of the reasons on the list are a hoot.