Friday, May 11, 2012

Some Fun News On The u.s. Drug War

http://www.madcowprod.com/2012/05/08/san-diego-deas-dirty-secret/#more-705

Is anyone surprised?

Wouldn't it be hilarious if people stopped using drugs?  Or controlled substances, at least.  I have and do use drugs, but I have never deliberately administered a controlled substance onto myself in all my life.

No.  That's  lie.

I did have beer when I was very  young in Germany. . .just a wee brat (Not sure that was illegal there), and I was given champagne here and there at celebratory dinners which amounted to a couple of vile sips that I did not like when under age, and of course I did mix everything in the liquor cabinet when I was in middle school to see what it tasted like, and uh. . .that went into the sink, barring one sip.  I don't drink today.  I use wine in cooking, but booze ain't my thang.  My Pagan garden is another matter, though some of it is not where I live.  I must say, I don't make a habit of using it.  I have to be in my right mind too often for that.  But I do have the option.