Saturday, August 10, 2013

Update On Police Beating A Woman- Extended, Unedited Footage Released (Graphic Disturbing Video)

OK, I wasn't gonna bother with this, but I changed my mind.  This is BAAAAAAAAAD!

http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-conservative/2013/08/update-on-police-beating-a-woman-extended-unedited-footage-released-graphic-disturbing-video-2694912.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

This DEFINITELY calls for a lawsuit regarding excessive use of force.  What cowards these lowlifes are.  What the Hell is their problem to thrash someone who is not threat, like this?

'DO COPS HOOT CAGED GERBILS, TOO?'

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bad_Cop_No_Donut/

(Ya know, as a private joke, it is sooooooo tempting to say, "Boy, I'm glad I'm not a gerbil!' every time I pass a gerbil shooter, but who knows how much the term 'caged gerbil shooter' is being used these days.  I have actually seen someone drag one of my gerbil shooter brutality posts onto one of the political forums I read, so word gets around.  I suppose some time discretion is better, but what a concept.)