Friday, August 23, 2013

Personal Rant Of No Relevance

It's my blog and I have a right to do that.

Horizon line.  5 kilometres (almost not quite), 3 miles.  Can I see the destination?  No!  How much further?

I dunno.  A clue has been given, but I don't understand it.  It's cryptic.  I can't decode it.

I got on the highest hill in town.  Or is it a mountain?  And well, it ain't quite in town.  Close, though.

I looked it up.  It's a mountain.  Still can't see where I'm supposed to end up.  Not even with binoculars.  But soon!  Days, weeks or months.  Not a year.  Should be way less.  But there ain't no roads, and the trek is treacheous.   I gotta walk, dammit!

*****************************************************************************

No relevance.  I said that in the title.  But you read it anyway, and wonder what the fook I'm talkin' aboot.  Well, it's an analogy, and I ain't gonna tell ya since it ain't none o' yer business.  Note it says
'PERSONAL' Rant.