Monday, August 19, 2013

FEMA Preparing For Disaster By October 1st- “DHS Buiding An Army” Warns Marine Colonel

http://investmentwatchblog.com/fema-preparing-for-disaster-by-october-1st-dhs-buiding-an-army-warns-marine-colonel/

AND WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU IDIOTIC ENFORCERS AFTER IT'S OVER?!!!!!!!!!  EVER THINK OF THAT?  THINK YOU'RE GONNA GET OFF EASY?  THINK AGAIN, AND DO A LITTLE HISTORICAL RESEARCH.  THOSE CURRENTLY LEADING YOU BY THE NOSE ARE TERRIFIED OF YOU.  YOU CAN GUESS WHAT THAT MEANS!

Not that I have to care.  I won the game before I started this blog, and I don't have to care about anything.  This is not to say I am apathetic.  If I were, this blog wouldn't be here; but I have no real obligations, can walk away from anything at any moment, and. . .and. . .

I think I'll shut up now.

Ye gods what I could lead you to. . .but I won't.

(Muahahahahahaha)