Thursday, August 29, 2013

FOR CHICKS ON THE RAG:

The Mooncup!

http://www.jbbardot.com/replace-cancer-causing-tampons-sanitary-pads-mooncup-safe-feminine-hygiene-alternative/

It pays for itself in 6 months, it's more environmentally friendly, it takes up so much less space, and I've been using it's cousin, 'The Keeper' since the early 1980s when a gay dude told me about him.  Bless you Robert, wherever you are.  I miss you!

Don't need it anymore now, though.  Thank the gods for menopause!  It took long enough to take full effect, but I'm sure ya don't wanna hear about it!

And no, I ain't takin' shite for it.  I don't have to.  The way it happened for me meant that there were very few unpleasant moments.  Maybe 5 or 6 hot flashes in my life, and no mood swings.

Neener-neener!

Now when do I get some hair on my chest?!