Monday, August 19, 2013

The Subhuman Evolutions

http://zen-haven.com/the-subhuman-evolutions-2/

Uncle Stuie may be gone, but his words live on.  I understand this philosophy.  I grok it completely.

I'm not coming back because I'M FECKIN' FED UP WITH IT!  But originally I did want to make the world a better place.  I remember that.  I was also warned I was making a mistake, and of course I had to find that out for myself.  I already posted that, along with the fact that just because you're on the Otherside of The Veil, you can still be stupid.  Sometimes you need one more round on that Wheel of Reincarnation to see the light.  And I just HAD to see the end of the era on what I really loath.

Wonder how much it's gonna hurt?!

I have read this before.  Did I actually not post it?  Well, not under above title, and even if I did post it, I suppoe one more round won't hurt anything.  It's a good link.