Saturday, August 31, 2013

SYRIA: Saudi Prince Bandar Behind Chemical Attacks

http://investmentwatchblog.com/syria-saudi-prince-bandar-behind-chemical-attacks/

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sooooooooooooooooooo, does that mean the u.s. gonna nuke Saudi Arabia?  Yeah, Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!!!!!!!!!!!  Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure!  When Pluto and Mercury collide, baby. No, they're probably gonna still attack Syria for something they didn't even do, due to the fact Israel has probably threatened everybody in the government with revealing everything about any politician who has any power ever did, which is something every serious  political researcher has known about forever, but the masses suffering from BLUE PILL DISEASE are still ignorant of.

BLUE PILL DISEASE!  Willful ignorance, lack of curiosity about anything, and no desire for self-enhancement of any sort.  And the majority in the u.s. seem to be like that.  Contempt city, here.  The loss of this country is probably doing the world a favour.

No, 'probably' my arse!  It IS doing the world a favour, considering how it was founded, and how we've lived so long at the expense of the rest of the world.

And it really looks like it's gonna happen, though that Syria attack seems to be being extended one day at a time, kind of like what Accuweather.com is doing with our pending heat wave that may never come.

So, are war reports like weather reports?  Sure seems like it, in this case.  Man, I think the u.s. has not only taken the cake, but bought the entire bakery as far as making a fool of itself goes.  Not that it hasn't done that in forever.  I mean, look at our stupid politicians, our stupid laws, and a refusal to fix anything to make things better.  Speaking of the road to perdition, the u.s. is on it big time.  And I'm enjoying the view, I must admit.  Way too much, probably, but hey!  I've got issues.

Muahahahaha!

I've been being totally inconvenienced by the work crew that is currently fixing the apartment complex we live in up, since it's just gotten a new owner who is serious about turning this dump into something nice.   They parked in such a way where I had to wait for them to move their van before I could get out when it was super urgent to make a time schedule, and they just take their sweet time.  Idiots!  Then when I come back 20 minutes later, they're right back to blocking my re-entry.  Why can't they unload their equipment where they're working, and park outside instead of inconveniencing everybody not to mention having to move their van every time they're blocking somebody?  Duuuuuuuuuuh.  What I think is funny, is that by December, it's probably not gonna matter.

Man, a wet pussy just jumped into my lap.  I wonder where the Hell Alex has been?  It ain't rainin' to my knowledge.   Ah, he was probably playin' in the grass.  He is HUGE.  Size of a small bobcat.  I'm glad he's sweet tempered.  He's one of the nicest cats you can meet, though of course you have to earn his trust before he'll have you.