Monday, August 19, 2013

I COULD NOT CARE LESS WHO OR WHAT OBUMMER IS SEXUALLY ATTRACTED TO! As Long As It's Truly Consensual, That Is!

http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-once-a-homo-always-a-homo/

And who does NOT get arrested for drug use?  Not that I think anyone should be arrested for that.

It's everything ELSE he does that pisses me off.  Interfering with the privacy and personal sovereignty of everyone in which he has no right according to the Higher Laws, and destroying so many people and so much of the planet is NOT Kosher/Halal/whatever.

Even though I do hate all yer gutses and wish I never had to see ya again, but I volunteered for this and despite the way I feel, I would not be out to destroy y'all.  Get as far away from ya as possible maybe, but as long as I'm here, you're there; preferably outta hearing range, that's fine.  Your transition should be between you and your gods alone.

OKAAAAAAAAAY!  THERE'S A HANDFUL OF EXCEPTIONS!  I ADMIT IT!  EVERY TIME THAT WEE SHITESTER SPOG DOWNSTAIRS SCREAMS ITS BLEEDIN' HEID AFF, I MEAN 'HEAD OFF' I WISH I WAS A SCANNER SO I COULD EXPLODE ITS FECKIN' HEAD, BUT I'M NOT, so no worries, ya bleemin' idiots who obviously shoulda gotten the damn thing aborted if ya let it go off for an hour or more at a time.  Five seconds is annoying enough, but 90 minutes?  Oooooooh, and not to mention the chicklets from two doors down!  Having those biotches run back and forth on the third floor walkway, passin' our place every five minutes whilst screamin' their heads off doesn't exactly bring out the most benevolent feelings here.  Especially since they only stop doing it for like a half an hour after they've been told to knock it off.

Two doors down is late with the rent.  I hope they get their arses kicked oot.

Gods, I've had it up to here with crotch droppings!!!!!!!!!!  'Here' is a metre over my head.

No I can't reach that high, 'cept for virtually, but hey!