Tuesday, August 20, 2013

THIS WOULDN'T BE WORTHWHILE POSTING, EXCEPT FOR ONE THING. 3RD EXPLOSION POSTED IN HEADLINES TODAY!

http://investmentwatchblog.com/wtf-explosion-on-pipeline-at-oklahoma-substation/

Things are exploding and derailing all over the place.  How many bridges have we lost since the beginning of the year?  I dunno, and I'm not gonna look it up, but feel free if you're a'keepin' track.

Now why is it I refuse to take a job where I have to cross a bridge or take a train of any sort?

THE U.S. IS BEING SABOTAGED, PROBABLY BY INTERNAL GUBMENT FORCES. . .and all I can say is. . .very interesting.  Keep up the good work, eh?

HEY!  I'M A MISANTHROPIC ISOLATIONIST, OKAAAAAAAAAAAAY?  I ALREADY TOLD YA THAT, AND NOW I REMIND YA AGAIN FER DE UMPTEENTH TIME!

(I just HAD to say it.)