Monday, February 20, 2012

Why Do You Spend So Much Money On Commercial Holidays?

That's all Christmas is.  It is a hijacked date.  Mithra's birthday.  Horus, Dionysus, and who knows who else.  There's more.  Google it.  What Pagan gods/demi-gods were born on December 25.

You celebrate it because you were PROGRAMMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You waste  this money on some poor tree that was farmed to be genocided, and you throw it away after a few weeks.  That thing was ALIVE!!!!!!!!  AWARE!!!!!!!!!  Raised to be slaughtered, like a factory farmed cow or pig.

You think I'm being funny?  Then you don't know SHIT about plants.  The ultimate victims.  They take what everyone dishes out, and they can't fight back.  The life forms that people need more than anything.  The most abused things on the planet, not that I take kindly to animal abuse, or victimising anyone that can't fight back for whatever reason.

What good does it do you to stress yourself out and wait in lines for Hell knows how many hours on Black Friday?  I haven't shopped for a Christmas present since I was in my early 20s.  Then I bought an impoverished co-workeran electric blanket, because she needed it, and it was an excuse to do it, and a Mexican amiga who's English wasn't up to par, a dictionary; also because she needed it, and I could then give it to her without an explanation.  That was almost 30 years ago.

It didn't hurt me.  I used to make a statistical ton.  I also used to live to work.  I was the star.  They asked about me at headquarters 2000 miles away, when management went to Dayton.  I was famous because of that I'd done for them.  I could still be with them if I'd moved to Dallas, TX, or St. Louis, MO, but I chose not to move.  I had other choices, and I took them, because in the short term it was better for me.  In the long term, too.  It all worked out, because since those days; I really hit a nice plateau. True, I'm off the 'high ground' now, but it's OK.  I've got enough to get me to where I'm going, and I've never been more FREE.  I've never had more TIME.

Time.  Such a precious commodity that people throw away like it grow on trees. Everytime you go more into debt, you flush it down the toilet.  You imprison yourselves that much further.  Every worse than worthless crotch dropping you have is less time for yourself.  You have to work harder to support them, lose so much sleep in their early days to take care of the so helpless parasite, not to mention stretch marks and all other issues for the one that got preggers.  How much more time and money would you have had if you were crotch dropping free?

YES I AM CONTEMPTUOUS OF THE PROCREATIONAL PROCESS.  I ASSUME YOU CAN TELL.  I THINK IT'S ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING, AND WHAT GOOD DOES IT DO THE PLANET OR THE ANIMALS TO HAVE ONE MORE POLLUTER AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONSUMER ON THE PLANET?  (Yes, I am one of them, and I admit it.  I have no choice, being what I am, and I was stopped in my suicide attempts, so. . .  I also have now an intense hatred of those who didn't let me go, and they will not have my forgiveness for as long as I'm alive, if not longer.)  HAVE YOU NOTICED WHAT MANKIND HAS DONE TO THIS ONCE PRISTINE BLUE MARBLE IN SPACE?

BLECH!!!!!!!

Antisocial rant for today.  Unless I think of something else.  Then I'll post that.