Sunday, February 19, 2012

For Those Coming To This Blog For Political Information

Here is a better source:

http://www.blacklistednews.com/

Did I already post this?  I don't care.  It's worth a repeat.

Look at the list on the left under "News, Blogs, Information, and Analysis".

That's all and everything you need.  I like 'What Really Happened', 'Rense', 'Rumor Mill News', and 'Surfing the Apocalypse'.  I also read Dog Poet (Smoking Mirrors, and his other blogs), Layla Anwar, Clif High, David Icke rocks, and of course these sites have posts that go to the other sites listed under News, Blogs, Information, and Analysis.  Other than that, going here for political information is a waste of time, since I get all my stuff from the sites I read.  Of course if you like reading my obnoxious commentaries and you like being insulted, or you wanna see my next recipe for long piglet, carry on.

Maybe on day I will put together a cookbook:  '101 Ways To Cook A Crotchdropping'.

I swear!  The longer I live, the more vile I think  those things are. . .along with the human race in general, not to mention existence in the Physical Plane.