Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I'm Doing A Personal Purim Celebration This Year

And I'm not Jewish, obviously.  There are rumours, however; of something big happening around then.  The U.S. government is going to shut down the internet or parts of the internet, and perhaps the greatest false flag of eternitiy will then be done by Israel and the U.S..

Now, if I am killed off in March because of something Israel instigated, I suppose that Rothschild fiefdom will be good for something after all.  Thank you ahead of time, if this happens, bane of so many.

Actually, I don't hate Israel per se, but their government is sure a piece of work.  A bankster's paradise, brought into existence for just that sake.  (The UN and UK is sooooooo guilty in this.  And the U.S. plays along, too.  Uh huh.  The unholy trinity in full force.  Vatican City is the cherry on top, I suppose.) Also the ultimate tester. If people weren't so vile to begin with, the power would never be where it is.  The people wouldn't have cooperated, but they're just as greedy as those at the top, and some so we have the mess we have.