Thursday, February 9, 2012

I Can't Get Over The Past

1000 years ago may as well have been yesterday.  I can't get over my anger or my hate at not only personal happenings, but things that were done to entire peoples and nations.  I'm gonna take that with me.  To a place where I will not be so self-compromised.  To a place where I can actually do things from a perspective where any potential vindicatee will not be able to do much, depending on what state they're in.

But will I do anything, or will I finally let things go; rightly knowing nothing is worth the bother, for all are on their own journey?!

I dunno.  I probably will let things go, 'cause then I'll know the hows and whys of everything, and I'll have the wisdom to do the right thing. . .I hope.

The fury serves me here, I suppose.  It's generated art that is on the web, but I will NOT tell you how to get there.  And you won't find it anywhere through this blog, ever.