Sunday, February 19, 2012

How Many False Flags Is The U.S. Gonna 'Intercept' To

blame on Iran?  Are they gonna sink their own ship and say Persia did it?  THERE IS NO REASON FOR IRAN TO GO TO WAR.  THE REASON WE ARE GOING TO WAR IS BECAUSE OF THEIR FAIR BANKING SYSTEM, AND WHY NOT STEAL THE RESOURCES AFTER IT'S OVER.

It's probably a Rothschild plot, and Israel may be sacrificed in the process.  After all, isn't Israel a Rothschild fiefdom?  And who cares about the REAL (Mizrahi) Jews.  The one's of the Hebrew line. They're nothing to those that control the finances, who are mostly of Khazarian descent.

The government deserves to be destroyed, but not all the people do.  Not every Israeli is a brainwashed genocidal shitster.

WW III should not be blamed on Iran.  It's Israel/U.S./NATO, and all the crapsters who are out to destroy Iran.

Well, she ain't goin' down easy. . .and those who are after her destruction are gonna get what they deserve.  Thank you Russia, China, and the rest.

I gotta admit, I really hope I get wiped in the beginning.  I don't need to see the worst of it, you know?  Or do I?

Depends on what perspective, I suppose.  I hate life and the way the world works so much, I probably repeat that I am enjoying seeing the destruction of it.

I don't like anything about the Physical Plane.  Not only the inconvenience of it, but the predatory nature of it.  I suppose I'd like it better if people's primary function was to be critter food?  Considering how I feel about the majority, anyway.  You know. The collective human race, WHICH HAS DONE, IS DOING, WILL DO SO MUCH DAMAGE???????????!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I am doing a bit myself, but less than most.  I didn't even drive 2000 miles last year.  Hopefully this year will be cut short, and I won't drive half that.