Friday, February 10, 2012

Confession!

I think Stefani Germanotta is good as an artist whose imagination works overtime on those videos.  She's also a fox.  And she's a political activist, and seems to have a high degree of intelligence.  I LOVE 'Edge of Glory',

I also don't hate Madonna.  She's done some good stuff as an artist, and she's done some horrid stuff, but she has a good voice, and puts on an interesting show.  I hear she's a bitch, but I suppose that's her prerogative.  Looks good in make-up, out if it, she looks haggard.  She works too hard.  If she used sex to get to where she's at, so what?  She won't be the first, and she won't be the last.  It's a TOOL for some.  Not me, but I play different games for different ends.  I like privacy, so celebrity doesn't do me.  And why would I want to be a celebrity to what I hold in contempt.  Doesn't jive, mon!

No, I don't have any of their CDs.  They ain't RUSH, Blue Oyster Cult, Heart, Queensryche, Black Sabbath, Nightwish, Jefferson Airplane/Starship/Whatever, Hawkwind. Tempest, or Aretha Franklin.