Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I Hope The Cops Get Sued Big Time, And The City Loses Its Arse

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/11420294-breaking-oakland-protesters-tortured-by-police-horror-in-alameda-county-jail

Torture the peaceful protesters, huh?  They're easier to deal with than the 'real' criminals, who might actually fight back.

Well, this is unconstitutional, and I hope my title says it all.  Also, how much further until the protests do become violent, and what's gonna happen to you arsehole abusive cops and city officials then, huh?  Do you know what's going on in Italy right now? Have you read about Bastille Day or what happened to Nicolae CeauČ™escu, or so many Roman emperors?   Do you know anything at all about history, or anything else for that matter?

Don't ask me for help when the time gets here.  I'm not going to join in thrashing you, but I sure as HELL ain't gonna do shit for you.  I will have a fun time reading the news, though.

Here's another link:

http://www.sfbg.com/politics/2012/01/31/occupy-oakland-inmates-santa-rita-attacked-developing-story

'DO COPS SHOOT CAGED GERBILS TOO?'