Saturday, August 10, 2013

This Spanish Skyscraper Has No Lift

http://daskapital.nl/2013/08/wolkenkrabber_faal.html

I posted this, 'cause I thought it was hilarious.  Imagine working on the top floor.  Quite a commute, wouldn't you say?  I have run up the stairs of a 13 storey building when I was in my prime.  No problem.  I used to be one fast mutha fucka, and the elevator took so long to come down, I actually beat the damn thing.  I had a race with the thing I used to be married to, and the second he pushed the button, I took off.  It helped that it had to stop for passengers on the way of whatever way it was going.  Ahhhhh, the good ol' days.  But 47 stories?  I think that was a bit much even for my formerly athletic self.

If this thing come up in Dutch, I had a translate option, though I hit the copy/paste after I had it in English.  If your system doesn't provide it, Babelfish it.

Neat lookin' builing, though.  I might not be so fast today, I'd probably be as sore as Hell after climbing it, but just for the view?  I'd still hit it!