Friday, May 31, 2013

OK, I HAVE TO POST THIS. THIS ACTUALLY IS IMPORTANT. WHY THE FECK ARE YOU STILL EATING AT MCDOUCHEBAGGLES?

http://www.stopcorporateabuse.org/blog/top-10-lies-told-mcdonalds-ceo-annual-shareholders-meeting

I posted on this already more than once.  And you still go.  Make your own damn burger.  When I used to eat 'em, mine were better than anything, though they did fall apart.

Burger made of ground lamb with pieces of fresh garlic, garlic powder, unsalted butter, pepper, steak sauce or Worcestershire sauce, black pepper, paprika, Italian herbs on Russian rye.  Toppings:

Butter lettuce
Sliced Roma tomatoes
German dill pickles carved up from the jar
Butter sauteed Crimini mushrooms
Sweet onions
Avocado slices
Garlic mustard mixed with mayo


Yeah, it's work, but it's REAL FOOD!  Serve to guests with toothpick and olive.  Pampas olives are the best.  Especially the ones stuffed with garlic.

Of course being I no longer eat sheep, I will never have one again as long as I live; but as soon as it's legal to put crotch droppings on the menu. . .I'll just substitute for the sheep.  Hey, I kinda miss pork too, and I hear that's what we taste like, so. . .

Long piglet burger works for me.