Friday, May 24, 2013

911 Dispatcher Tells Woman About To Be Sexually Assaulted There Are No Cops To Help Her Due To Budget Cuts

http://www.fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/911-dispatcher-tells-woman-about-to-be-sexually-assaulted-there-are-no-cops-to-help-her-due-to-budget-cuts/45143

But if you call for one of these 'caged gerbil shooters', aren't you just as likely to be assaulted AGAIN by the caged gerbil shooter who is supposed to help you?

Incidents like this are why I keep weapons at hand.  Last fight I had with the thing I used to be married to, I threatened him with one of those weapons.  If I didn't get a flash of common sense, I might have killed him.  If it happened again, there was a damn good chance I would have, but it didn't.  He was a lot of things, but he wasn't stupid.  In fact, from an intellectual perspective, he was quite brilliant.  We were just a very poor match.

NEVER GO AFTER SOMEONE BECAUSE THEY REMIND YOU OF SOMEONE ELSE IN THE LOOKS DEPARTMENT!  THAT'S A RECIPE FOR DISASTER THAT HAPPENS AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN.