Monday, May 20, 2013

I DON'T GIVE A SHITE WHAT COLOUR YOU ARE

Key in 'N.W.A.' and 'Body Count'!

Listen to some of their stuff.  Listen to the lyrics.  I'm sure some of the songs express what a lot of us feel.  And when things fall apart, guess what?  They may become reality.  I'm not part of the battle plan, but it's not like I can't enjoy the scene. . .provided I don't get wiped by the alleged 'coastal event' predicted by Clif High this week; which is quite all right by me.

Oh, and again; go to my sources.  Don't know how much of this I feel like doin' today.  I've got a lot on my plate; much being of the 'hurry up and wait' type garbage.

Just in case you don't have the list:

http://ialreadygotyasucker.blogspot.com/2013/05/i-wake-up-i-look-at-my-sources-and-i-am.html

Man, I'm doin' this every bleedin' day, and still I get around a hundred hits on my blog every day.  It's not much compared to real bloggers, but it's enough that I'd get tracked in Australia if I lived there.  Well, I am tracked here; but so what?  I post mostly links, they know I have a vile opinion of most governments, I have killer ideas on how to fix things, but no one listens to me, so who cares?  In fact, a lot of people consider themselves attacked if I tell them how to fix things, and they are bein' attacked, since the things they do are FEEDING THE PROBLEMS, but that's OK.  They will pay the price for their stupidity.  So will the worst of the genocidal governments and their 'tard case minions who can't seem to remember that they live here too.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!