Thursday, May 16, 2013

HEY KESSLER BITCH----YA JUST HAD A MELTDOWN 35 MILES AWAY!

http://enenews.com/just-in-u-s-nuclear-reactor-cracked-plant-shut-down

Hope you're havin' fun, ya worthless CUNT!

When they were up, the count has been high; and you're a HELL of a lot closer than I am to San Onofre.  Not good in my opinion, but worse in yours.  After all, we don't have the same priorities, Chris.  You're just another programmed sheeple, though with a few more talents than most; I must admit, whether I like it or not.  And I used everything you taught me against you!  Including those damn piano lessons I wanted to quit since at the time they had no practical application, and did nothing but steal discretionary time from me.

Well, they sure came in handy later.

Still hopin' the Russians or whatever gotcha, ya piece o' vulture shite.  And you DESERVED that piece of roman garbage that was your second 'host'.  Joel Michael Pistoria (Now Pastore.  Changed his name and ran to another state to escape child support payments in the 1970's) deserved you, too.  (And he's done worse.  If I'd known better, I suppose I could have had him jailed for it, when I was still a wee crotch dropping.  Is that an obvious enough hint?)  You're both bits of raw sewage.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oooooooooh, how I HATE you, but it has to be.   That hate was the inspiration for all that I am today.  Well, you did have help.  Quite a bit of help actually, but that was necessary for me to hit apex and stay there.  It also helped me avoid over 90 percent of the problems everybody else has.  No, I'm not gonna contact you direct.  You might learn soooooooooo much, and I don't think I want to share what I've found.  I FECKIN' HAD TO CROSS THE ACHERON, AND GET DRAGGED BACK TO GET A CLUE, AND I AIN'T SHARIN' THAT WITH YOU!  YOU ARE ETERNALLY EXILED FROM MY WORLDS, AND YOU WILL HAVE TO DIE TO FIND OUT THEY EVEN EXIST!

Now I wait for destiny to be fulfilled.  I have something there to keep me going as I wait to become Utopia Builder for the few, or Catalyst for the many.  Perhaps both, when not confined by time.  I may even help my. . .um. . .don't know what to call 'it'.  Don't want to give any clues.