Friday, May 24, 2013

FBI: Agents Died In Fall From Helicopter Off Va. Coast

http://hamptonroads.com/2013/05/fbi-agents-died-fall-helicopter-va-coast

Personally, I think they were killed.  Maybe they threatened to talk?  Like who was there to watch them being pushed or thrown out of the chopper?  The bad guys do kill their own minions, and that's no secret.

This is kinda like how those navy seals dealing with that phony so called Bin Laden killing of a person who's been dead for a decade being killed again, are being knocked off one by one.

Ya know, considering what they've done, and how they sold out, I personally think all that's happening is various pieces of human garbage are being sent to the next realm a bit prior to alleged natural death, but hey! They signed up to be villains in this realm of duality, and they signed up for a specified contract time.  I guess that contract time is up, and that's how they agreed to transfer to the Otherside, so what ever.  They are NOT invited to my worlds.

Not like I'm gonna celebrate.  I think a better thing would have been to make them live forever in a body that does go downhill, but that's not an option.