Friday, May 17, 2013

tsa Strikes Again

“Mom, they did bad things to me”: Insider at OKC airport shares shocking info on alleged TSA abuses

http://rinf.com/alt-news/breaking-news/mom-they-did-bad-things-to-me-insider-at-okc-airport-shares-shocking-info-on-alleged-tsa-abuses/34190/

Human garbage, please apply.  Spread this around, huh?  Also, this is a day I will NOT be posting much unless it really hits me, so go to my sources.

http://ialreadygotyasucker.blogspot.com/2013/05/i-wake-up-i-look-at-my-sources-and-i-am.html

I'm kinda sorta under duress because my routine is being whacked.  All this extra shoite to do, so I'll be away from the compooter a bit.

But you should have my sources up all the time anyway, for the millionth time.  I have no clue why you don't just go there and are still comin' to this blog.  I've asked that before on numerous occasions, too.  I like doin' the blog sometimes, but more often than not I'm considerin' it a pain in the posterior, these days.  But I don't really have a choice.