Sunday, May 26, 2013

Mississippi Considers Prosecuting Women For Stillbirths And Miscarriages

http://rinf.com/alt-news/breaking-news/mississippi-considers-prosecuting-women-for-stillbirths-and-miscarriages/36387/#comment-479595

How bassackward can you get?  And Mississippi wonders why people make fun of it?

And here's the comment I made that they won't post:

This is insane, and I’m glad I got sterilised, though I do know of a few ways to induce menstruation, and one of them is a yoga excersise. (Hyperventilate, bend over and put your hands on your knees, exhale EVERYTHING, flit your abdominal muscles in and out with as much vigour as you can muster for as long as you can. Do it several times. Worked for me every time.) I suppose if you do this the first few days after unprotected conjugation you might lose what you don’t want and what can anyone do about it?

Add on that I did not put in comment:

By the way, the stuff that makes ya go on the rag is oil of oregano and lots of freshly ground nutmeg in hot water if you have a few days off and are willing to put up with the effects.  Oil of oregano is HARSH, and should be diluted with olive oil unless you really wanna be knocked for a loop.  The nutmeg will put you to sleep for a day or two, you'll stagger to go to the loo during those two days, you WILL have a dry mouth, and probably a headache, though I find if you take lots of kava kava, no headache, not that I do this very often.  You can't drive for 5 days, and I do have some responsibilities, so once every 2 or 3 years is enough for the sake of attempting to knock myself out of body.  Yes, I have succeeded a few times.   

Also, on the nutmeg. . .the stuff in the regular grocery stores is kinda weak these days.  Herbal shops are the way to go if you have one.  It tastes obnoxious as HELL, and getting enough down ya to the degree that you want is a bitch when it's weak.

If ya don't believe me, google it.  Ya won't find the yoga excersise probably, but you WILL find the info on the abortifacients.  For more info, key in 'abortifacients', though it might be more helpful if you know one of your neighbourhood witches who's into herbs.  A lot of them are.