Thursday, May 16, 2013

DO YOU HAVE MY SOURCES UP? IF NOT, WHY NOT?!

Get 'em here.  NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

http://ialreadygotyasucker.blogspot.com/2013/05/i-wake-up-i-look-at-my-sources-and-i-am.html

I have a plumber getting some parts right now, I left the system for a while, I come back, and OMG!

whatreallyhappened.com is especially critical.  Now get all that shite up if it ain't, and start a'researchin'!

IN FACT, START YOUR OWN DAMN POLITICAL BLOG!  THE MORE AWARE MORTAL FLOTSAM GARBAGE THERE IS, THE BETTER!

That's aware ones as opposed to the willfully ignorant.  As far as the totality of mortal flotsam garbage, I don't think it should exist at all, being philosophically opposed to the Physical Realm.

But wait a minute.  Everything is eternal.  OK, make that immortal flotsam garbage that is pretending to be mortal flotsam garbage.  Yes, I consider myself in that category.  After all, I'm here aren't I?  Again, all that proves is that we are as stupid on the Otherside of The Veil, as we are here.  But at least on the Otherside, we have access to TRUTH, unlike this veiled piece of shite realm.