Saturday, May 11, 2013

Drone Operator Tells Of Killing Civilians, Children

OK, this is one I just HAVE to post.

http://antiwar.com/blog/2013/05/10/drone-operators-tells-of-killing-civilians-children/

I know I'm a misanthropic isolationist who would like nothing better than to be able to walk for 10 kilometres without seeing another person, but this is just plain WRONG!  And if you make a living destroying other people in any way, shape or form, you are the lowest of the low.  You are lower than amoeba shite!  That goes for most caged gerbil shooters too, from what I see on badcopnodonut, informationliberation, and all my other news sources.  I also want NOTHING to do with you on this side or the Otherside of The Veil if in your last life you were on the wrong side of history.

I am one unforgiving bitch.  I'd tell ya about it and give you concrete examples of how bad I am, but that would give away who I am to the general public, and I don't think that would be a good idea.  I'm cool with the handful of readers who do know who I am, but the rest of you?  Forgetaboutit.  You don't NEED to know.