Monday, December 3, 2012

I CAN STILL HEAR THEIR SCREAMS

http://www.devvy.com/new_site/screams-012012.html

Tell me again why I hate the collective human race so much?  I TAKE CARE OF CATS.  I CAN COMMUNICATE WITH THEM!  I SPEAK THE LANGUAGE!  I LOVE DOGS AND THE OTHER ANIMALS JUST AS MUCH!

Yet I still eat chicken and some sea food.  Me bad.  But I do feel guilty.  Just not quite guilty enough.

On the other hand, they don't have spay/neuter promgrammes in China or the rest of Asia.  And we don't treat these animals very well over here.  In the u.s., we have vivisection, factory farming and euthanised animals go into pet food in addition to the u.s. abuse mentioned in this article.  Right now the BLM wants to kill all the wild horses.  I think there are petitions around, but I don't feel like hunting them down.

I don't know why  people don't keep all their dogs inside at night or in cold weather.  I knew a person whose dobermans were strictly indoor, and I knew another beautiful Great Dane-doberman cross that weighed 80 lbs, who was kept inside, and he was the sweetest, most well behaved doggie who never knocked anything over.