Sunday, December 9, 2012

Do We Even Have 6 Months Of This Illusion Left?

I don't think so, going on what I'm posting.  I can make a phone call, load up the car with our clothes, tell one of my acquaintances to place the cats and we can go to a settlement in the boonies where we had an invite right now, though do I wanna get up at 6:00 AM in sub freezing weather every morning in the winter to feed the animals?  Not to mention I'd have to deal with those damn crotch droppings, and threatening to cook them will be heavily frowned upon.  Blech!  It would also take 9 tanks of petrol  and 2 or 3 days to get there.

I don't like playing by someone else's rules.  I don't think so.

I have two other options.  No, make that three.  Again I'd have to play by someone else's rules for two of them, but those rules would be a HELL of a lot easier to deal with.

I suppose I'll make my mind up when the time comes, for planning ahead for more than a couple of days won't exactly work for any of the roads I'd rather take.  Provided I have a choice.  I might not.