Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Say Goodbye To The Good Life

http://fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/say-goodbye-to-the-good-life/29111/

No skin off my nose.

I do remember the old days where I had tons of overtime, few obligations, and life was a nonstop party when I wasn't at work.   I also liked my job a lot, so hey.  We even had enough left over to save some of what I made.  Quite a bit, in fact.  So now I can spend what time I have left being semi-retired, doing what I want with very few hours in the week of doing crap that I gotta do, like shop, take care of my part of the flat, and cook a couple of meals a week.  Maybe 10 hours a week is taken?  I also do a few extra things to make the life of my wage slave flat mate a bit easier, but that doesn't take much.  And a very reliable source told me I have no worries.  Provided no uninvited mortal flotsam garbage tries to hijack any moments of my life or time, that is.  Aye, my only potential problem is people, and I do a good job of avoiding any unnecessary contact, so hopefully the problem remains only potential.

It is soooooo convenient to have come to the conclusion a social life is an inconvenient liability.  Life really is MUCH easier.  Of course that came later in my life for some strange reason.  I grew into it, due to experiences with so many wastes of time, and I will give very few others even a remote chance of considering them worth more than maybe 5 hours every 3 months or something these days.  (Critters on the other hand. . .)

Other than 5 1/2 years of a rather vile period of crotchdroppinghood, my life's been pretty good; though I must say I have wasted resources and time on illusionary relationships, including the thing I used to be married to, but that was almost 20 years ago, so what ever.  It wasn't all bad, anyway.  I learned a few things, and I was driven to accomplish what I had in part for my overt so called 'mistakes' regarding what worthless flotsam I became infatuated with because they reminded me of someone else.

Even during those years of vile crotchdroppinghood, I did have the forests to escape to.  I used to have an impeccable sense of direction, and spend hours alone in the back woods of Warren, NJ, and also Aberdeen NC when I made a failed attempt to live there, having tried to give my cunt of an incubator a second chance.  Worthless bitch didn't deserve the try.  I laugh today over her being stuck in Carthage, NC.  I have the weather come up on 'crackuweather' along with local temps, and the temps of the area I'd LIKE to be living in, and Carthage is HELL, according to my tastes.  Dixie is NOT my cup o' tay.  NC ain't the worst state down thar, but it ain't no Northwest Coast.