Friday, December 14, 2012

The Business Of Being Born (Full Version)

http://undergrounddocumentaries.com/the-business-of-being-born-full-version/

YUCKY-POOOOOOOOOO!  I'M GLAD I NEVER PLAYED THIS STUPID GAME!

What glory days I had for my freedom.  Not to mention at my high point in earning, my life was a non-stop party for about 10 years; though I did have to work for it.  Still, stuffing my face at some wonderful restaurants (Vietnamese, Chinese, and Japanese, mostly) every day for that time period was worth it.   Gods, and my trips to San Francisco or Berkeley, where I adopted a homeless person for the day on occasion (until I had a negative run in with a caged gerbil shooter where I could have been hurt, then no more trips to Frisco.   That cost the city $300.00 to $400.00 per trip.), and man; the stuff I learned. And the classical concerts at the San Jose Symphony, and blowing $400-$500 on the combination of eating out and groceries, and going through a couple of pounds of Belgiumese hazelnut chocolate every week, and all the statistically so-so art work I did some of which is in an on-line gallery (though a lot of people did like my cartoonage.  It was 'Rex Reed' quality.), and even what I did for the best et of companies I worked for when I was a full time corporate whore.  Hey!  I did have to do a lot of overtime to do what I did, and I was the fastest, and the best.  I also had fun, not to mention what it did for my ego bringing home almost a thousand a week for those years that I did.  It was also a blast sponsoring an obscure rocker who made it possible to meet some less obscure rockers.  I acted as a roadie for him a few times, and no I'm NOT gonna tell you who he is, 'cause he's a bit less obscure now, and I could be tracked down through him.  The stuff we did together is amazingly popular too, though it is non-profit.

Long time ago, but it all happened.  I got to live life on my own terms with no disgusting crotch droppings to slow me down, and my only chains of obligation were those I willingly put on.  They weren't legal obligations, and I could break them at any time.  What few chains I now have left are just as weak.  After all, I don't owe anybody or anything SHITE!

I don't know why anyone would want to gratuitously burden themselves with so much trash, but the majority do.  Oh well.  Their problem.  I will NOT have anything to do with them EVER AGAIN!!!!!


I'M AS FREE AS CAN BE ON THIS REPULSIVE PRISON PLANET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!