Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Kyrie Eleison - Anti-War Music Video - CLAIRE K. RIVERO

THIS IS A REPOST

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2R8R8xgZ88

OK, since I hate crotch droppings so much, why do I repost this?  I've said it before, I don't think the damn things should exist in the first place.  Hell, I DON'T THINK PHYSICAL EXISTENCE SHOULD EXIST IN THE FIRST PLACE.  (Being an NDE case with a touch of Akashic Knowledge doesn't make for me changing my mind.)  But since the damn things are here, perhaps they should be treated a bit better so they might have a chance of becoming decent people after they outgrow their 'food product' stage?

For chicks, I think the average age is 16, for sausage casings I read that was about 25.  In the u.s., and Europe, anyway.  The honkey-gringo-crackers?  I've worked with Vietnamese, Filipinos, Iranians, Nigerians, Burmese, Afghans, and Mexicanese who were way ahead of the game.  22 goin' on 50, or something.  Other peoples of cultures do seem to mature.  Having a proper head on your shoulder seems to be frowned upon in the u.s..  It sure is for the politicians and caged gerbil shooters.  Look how messed up life is here, for them being what they are.  They're only purpose is to mess up everyone's life.  Oh yeah.  Throw the military in there, too.  How could I not, considering the video, huh?

I will also say the Riveros are some of the greatest people on the planet.  Claire's husband is Michael, owner of whatreallyhappened.com, for those who do not know.   That's a lot coming from a misanthropic isolationist who thinks the collective human race is worth less than pond scum doo-doo.