Monday, December 10, 2012

Video: Syrian Rebels Make Child Behead Prisoner

http://fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/video-syrian-rebels-make-child-behead-prisoner/27817/

This is MUCH more efficacious than having a chick use a kitchen knife like in that bestgore.com video I got up from way back when.  But come on!  Why are we letting all that good protein go to waste?  I mean if they ain't eatin' that toxic u.s. diet, it should be pretty kosher/halal, huh?

Or maybe not.  They're supposed to string 'em up, upside down, and bleed 'em for that.

Never mind.

But it's OK for non-Jews and non-Muslims to throw 'em on the barbie then?

Well, rotisserie might be better.  No apple in mouth, for obvious reasons.  Man, and I just loaded up on some killer ginger-teriyaki sauce.

Excuse me, I'm gettin' hungry.