Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Abbas: Honour Killings Benefit Women!!

I suppose so.  Then they no longer have to live in such a fooked up, oppressive society.

http://www.kawther.info/wpr/2012/12/26/abbas-honor-killings-benefit-women

On the other hand, that's where they chose to be born, huh?

We CHOSE too come here to physical existence.  I even have the Akashic memories of my asking, thanks to my NDE.  So I deserve what I get, along with everyone else that's stupid enough to have asked for another round on the Wheel of Reincarnation.  I've had enough of them myself, proving I'm just as dumb as the rest of the mortal flotsam in this realm.

Of course now this all disgusts me beyond limits, but hey.  Ya get over it some time.  I guess I've finally become fully detoxed from the 'addiction'.  Me thinks I've done a past post on an analogy comparing a life to a fag or heroin habit.  Can't remember which, if not both.

But it is their society.  Let THEM deal with it.  If the breeder cows continue to raise their spawn to continue society as it is, so be it.  If there was a massive rebellion, it wouldn't stay.  Yes, a lot would die, but who cares?  After all, life is temporary, and existence is forever, huh?  But they're so damn programmed, not many even care to break out.  Just like all the idiot sheeple in the divided states of america who can't see the forest for the trees, most (all) of whom I prefer to avoid like the plague.