Thursday, December 27, 2012

Facebook Is GARBAGE

Facebook accused of removing activists' pages

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2011/apr/29/facebook-accused-removing-activists-pages

&

Facebook Now Suspending Accounts Which Question Mainstream Media Reporting/Account of Events

By poster:

~~~Close your Facebook account and dump their stock. Repost this story everywhere you can, especially if you still have a working Facebook account.~~~~

http://www.secretsofthefed.com/facebook-now-suspending-accounts-which-question-mainstream-media-reportingaccount-of-events/

********************************************************************************

And this is what's on top of whatreallyhappened.com today:

(Minus the pics.)


ATTENTION: Facebook has blocked my account. I get a message "For security reasons your account is temporarily locked" and a button to verify I am the owner. When I press that button I get a scrambled number to enter in a text box, which then leads to a page that says "No verification methods are currently available. Please come back later."

Was it something I said? :)

 I never received any message from Facebook that I was in violation of their rules and policies. My account has simply been shut down without warning, supposedly for "Security", while the mechanism to restore my account is unavailable.

Please spread the word among your Facebook friends, and please share any articles of interest you find here on your Facebook accounts, as I am apparently being censored.

UPDATE: The message "No verification methods are currently available" has gone away and now I am presented with a challenge to prove who I am. I am asked to identify the people in these pictures.


Click for larger
Obviously, in these images, recognition is impossible. and I do not recognize the names. They may be Facebook followers but I have a lot of Facebook followers, and given that I cannot access my Facebook account, I can't check to see if those names are on my list of followers, let alone do comparisons with their own Facebook pages. This is either extreme stupidity on the part of whoever designed this Facebook verification system, or it is a covert form of harassment and censorship. Again, I have received no message from Facebook itself regarding what the "security" problem might be.
UPDATE 2: According to a member post below, Facebook accounts for truth bloggers are being shut down by Facebook. These include...

Michael F Rivero 11 min ago (account inactive)
Anthony J Hilder 11 min ago (account inactive)
William Lewis 11 min ago (account inactive)
Richard Gage 11 min ago (account inactive)
William Rodriguez 11 min ago (account inactive)
Infowar Artist 11 min ago (account inactive)
Weare Change 11 min ago (account inactive)
Wacboston At Twitterr 11 min ago (account inactive)
Michael Murphy Tmp 11 min ago (account inactive)
Robert M Bowman 11 min ago (account inactive)
Peter Dale Scott 11 min ago (account inactive)
Jason Infowars 11 min ago (account inactive)
Mike Skuthan 11 min ago (account inactive)
Packy Savvenas 11 min ago (account inactive)
Sean Wright and Katherine Albrect are gone as well
In the days before 9-11, the FBI went around the nation shutting down the websites of Muslim charities, so that no opposing voice could be heard to challenge the "Muslims did it" propaganda. Looks like a repeat, which may herald a major false-flag event in the immediate future.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY!
"... the operative principles dictating U.S. support and hostility in the Third World have been business criteria first, military convenience second, and any humanistic considerations third and thus effectively irrelevant. In fact, they are less than irrelevant -- they are in conflict with the first two criteria, and therefore ... humanizing forces [become] 'threats'." -- Edward Herman, economist and media analyst

*******************************************************************************

Oh, and I might as well throw this in here about these shite-suckers:

How Facebook cashes in on you

http://www.smh.com.au/technology/technology-news/how-facebook-cashes-in-on-you-20121224-2bu6m.html