Friday, December 23, 2011

Wrong IS Wrong, And Right Is Right

But according to the U.S. government, right is wrong, and wrong is right.  They say it's wwong to feed the homeless or put money into someone else's parking metre so they don't get a ticket?  Or do other good Samaritan stuff like that?  Excuuuuuuuuse me? And it's right to kill  bunch of foreign people just because they live different then us, and steal their resources?

I don't theenk so.  THINK ABOUT IT, YOU ASSHOLE ENFORCERS!  IS IT RIGHT TO BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF SOMEONE WHO IS HOGTIED, THREATEN THEM WITH TORTURE AND RAPE, AND SAY THEY ARE RESISTING ARREST WHEN THEY CAN'T EVEN MOVE, BECAUSE THEY CAN THINK AND ARE AGAINST A CORRUPT SYSTEM THAT IS GONNA TAKE YOU DOWN TOO?

Uh, sure.

NOT!

And am I gonna get arrested for posting facts?

Who knows, but I don't care.  I don't have to care, because I have done everything I'm supposed to do, I KNOW THE TRUTH, and I have nothing else vested in life.  Sorry, but now because I am done, the body is not a temple; but a PRISON.  I have little time left before I'm out for parol, I hate it here, will be glad to leave, and don't much care what happens in what's left of my 'sentence' of life.

I also can't stand the collective human race, will insult you; the reader throughout this blog, but maybe wake you up a little in the process.

I don't know, it doesn't really matter to me, and as we can tell; I'm not out to win any popularity contests.  Why should I bother for a species that I hold in collective contempt. . .though I do make exceptions for the individual here and there.